Apex


Apex Easter 2009




Chris asked us "Why do we gather together on Easter, when we don't really do much of anything else all year long?" It is a valid question. I went to Canyon Ridge Christian Church on Saturday night and so many people I love, came up to me and asked how I was doing, where have I been?. I briefly chatted and then told them that I still am a member of the Apex community. "Is that thing still going?" they asked. And I say, "Yes it is."

We gather, because we have made a commitment to Jesus, and a commitment to each other, that no matter what life throws at us, no matter where we are at, no matter what we are doing, no matter, no matter, we will be there for each other in what ever way we need. We just have to ask. Know and be known. Love and be loved.

When I was hurting, you were there for me. When I was thirsty you were there for me. When I was hungry, you were there for me. My tribe, my people, my community, my Apex.

0 Responses to “Apex Easter 2009”

Post a Comment




© 2006 Apex | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health